For an emergency locksmith service, phone us now at 0412 294 280. The Pro Service Locksmith will be there shortly, whether you lost your key, you’ve been locked in or out or you need a new lock system for your home, building or place of business.
With our fully equipped mobile workshop and quick response, we’ll be able to solve your lock or key problem and help you immediately move forward with your day. Whether it’s about a lock-in, lock-out or a full replacement and installation of all your locks in your home or building, we can do it all, get the job done and help you gain peace of mind.
Our residential and commercial customers near the CBD always choose us because of our:
- 30+ years of history (we’ve worked on locks of homes, highrise apartments, shops, cafes and restaurants)
- Membership in the Australia & New Zealand Locksmith Association and the Australian Security Industry Association
- Fast service (we have a fully equipped mobile service)
- Comprehensive service (we’ve encountered all lock problems and solved them all)
Our comprehensive service includes working on the following:
- Padlocks, deadlocks, screen and security door locks, handle locks
- Windows, garages, mailboxes, door closers
- Desks, drawers, cupboards, wardrobes and cabinets
- Push button digital locks
- Break-in door and frame repairs
- Supply and fit all locks and deadlocks (we comply with all fire regulations)
- Setting up or modifying master key and restricted key systems
- Cylinder changes and lock barrel replacements
- Rekeying existing door locks
- Cutting mailbox keys, rekeying and replacing mailbox locks
- New key and combination changes
We always follow the highest and latest standards. Whether for compliance or better security, we always use the most appropriate tools to get the job done. We also use our expertise and experience from working on different lock systems of various residential and commercial premises.
Phone us now at 0412 294 280 for a fast locksmith service. We’ll get there shortly upon your request whether you’re at or somewhere near the Beach, McIntyre Ave, Sellwood St, Kurnell St, Bay St or Moate Ave.