Whether you can’t open the lock, you lost the key or you’ve been locked in, phone us now at 0412 294 280 and we’ll get there right away. We provide a 24/7 local mobile locksmith services here and in the inner southern suburbs of Sydney.
Your trusted local locksmiths in Zetland
Residential, strata, commercial and industrial customers always choose us because of our:
- 30+ years of history and experience
- Membership in the Australia & New Zealand Locksmith Association and the Australian Security Industry Association
- Fast service (we have a fully equipped mobile service)
- Comprehensive service (we handle all kinds of lock and key problems)
Over the years we’ve performed all manners of repairs, upgrades and replacements of the following:
- Padlocks, deadlocks, screen and security door locks, handle locks
- Windows, garages, mailboxes, door closers
- Desks, drawers, cupboards, wardrobes and cabinets
- Push button digital locks
We always follow the latest safety and security standards as well as comply with relevant regulations that govern residential and commercial premises. Rest assured that everything will be done properly. This is to better protect the premises and your assets as well as give you better peace of mind about your home or place of business.
Master locksmiths Zetland
We’ve already worked on the key and lock systems of:
- Homes, apartment units and townhouses
- Offices and other workplaces
- Shops, restaurants and cafes
- Schools and healthcare facilities
- Recreation centres
We work swiftly and efficiently so that everyone can quickly move forward with their day. This is possible because of our expertise and we always bring all the necessary tools on site. Whether it’s a repair, replacement or upgrade of lock systems, we’ll get the job done right away while ensuring everything is up to the latest standards.
Phone us now at 0412 294 280 for a prompt local mobile locksmith service. We can get there promptly whether you’re at or somewhere near Wolseley Grove, Mary O’Brien Reserve, Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre or Geddes Ave.